The interface where air and water meet is a magical place, the physical crossroad where terrestrial and aquatic life on Earth interact. But not only is it our gateway to the submerged, the water's surface is also where heat is transferred to and from the atmosphere. Imagine this energy flowing through you the next time you float suspended between these two worlds.
- Seamless, reversible design for versatility and comfort
- Mid level support- wear for diving, yoga, swimming, lifting, surfing, etc.
- Fibers mechanically engineered for quick dry, moisture wicking and breathability
- Resilient 4-way stretch and recovery for shape retention in and out of the water
- 100% chlorine, sun, saltwater and sunscreen resistant
- UPF 50+ sun protection (max rating achievable)
- Tear away tag
88% Repreve® RPET (recycled polyester made from post-consumer plastic bottles), 12% spandex
10% of profits from the sales of this product will be donated to the Alfred C. Glassell Jr. SUSTAIN laboratory at University of Miami's Rosenstiel School of Marine & Atmospheric Science, a research group investigating air-sea interactions, wave dynamics and storm surges in hurricane conditions.
Orders are lovingly packaged using eco-responsible materials and shipped from our HQ in Miami, FL within the same or next business day. We’ll email you with your tracking info as soon as your order is shipped.
Learn more about shipping, exchanges and returns here.