The interface where air and water meet is a magical place, the physical crossroad where terrestrial and aquatic life on Earth interact. But not only is it our gateway to the submersed, the water's surface is also where heat is transferred to and from the atmosphere. Imagine this energy flowing through you the next time you float suspended between these two worlds.
- Raw hem and internally stitched bar-tacks allow for customizable inseam lengths of 31”, 29”, 27”, 25”, and 23”. Crop to 7/8ths length or customize for your height. Learn how here.
- Internal front waistband pocket for keys, credit cards and cash
- Streamlined pockets on the side of both legs for your phone, wallet, snacks or sunscreen
- UPF 50+ sun protection (max rating achievable)
- Fibers mechanically engineered for quick dry, moisture wicking and breathability
- Resilient 4-way stretch and recovery for shape retention in and out of the water
- Tag-less, wide waistband for comfort, added security and fold over option
- 100% chlorine, sun, saltwater and sunscreen resistant
88% Repreve® RPET (recycled polyester made from post-consumer plastic bottles), 12% spandex
10% of profits from the sales of this product will be donated to the Alfred C. Glassell Jr. SUSTAIN laboratory at University of Miami's Rosenstiel School of Marine & Atmospheric Science, a research group investigating air-sea interactions, wave dynamics and storm surges in hurricane conditions.
Orders are lovingly packaged using eco-responsible materials and shipped from our HQ in Miami, FL within the same or next business day. We’ll email you with your tracking info as soon as your order is shipped.
Learn more about shipping, exchanges and returns here.